The Nurse Connection is registered with The New York State Office of General Services, which enables us to work with all state agencies in any capacity that may require nursing staff.
- We recertify our current CNAs at no cost to your facility
- We complete a nationwide, statewide and county criminal history investigation on all applicants
- Our Clinical Manager conducts a comprehensive mock medication pass on all RNs and LPNs
- We conduct professional licensing verification and Nurse Aide registry searches on all applicants and new hires
- We conduct monthly exclusion screenings for all Field Staff Employees utilizing Federal and State data bases including those specific data bases referenced by OMIG
Whatever your nursing needs are, The Nurse Connection Staffing, Inc. can fill them. We place RNs, LPNs and CNAs in Long Term Care Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities, Acute and Sub-Acute Rehabilitation Facilities, School Districts,
Specialized Service, in the following counties: Albany, Schenectady, Rensselaer, Montgomery, Fulton, Saratoga, Southern Warren, Greene, Columbia, Schoharie and Washington.
Please fill out the following form and submit. A representative will contact you regarding your staffing needs.